|The B-Plus Balancing Valve features Preso’s “Low-Loss” Venturi design, unsurpassed in the industry for low permanent pressure loss and low energy consumption. The B-Plus is accurate to ±2% and installs in any position with minimum upstream and downstream piping requirements. The B-Plus is available in 15 sizes from 1/2″ (12.7mm) to 10″ (254mm) with sweat, FNPT, flanged and grooved-end connections. Many options are available: pressure and temperature ports, quick-disconnect fittings, readout gages and transmitters.
• 100% positive shut-off stainless steel ball valve
• Stainless steel strainer 20 mesh
• 3/4″ NPT ports for thermometer, RTD, pressure gage, or
• other instrumentation
• 1/4″ NPT ports for DP measurement across strainer
• 2″ NPT port for by-pass line
• NPT port for strainer outlet – blowdown valve
• Sizes from 2-1/2″ to 4″ (Coming soon in sizes 1/2″ to 2″)
The PRESO ELLIPSE offers the greatest accuracy of all flow sensors of its type. Its patented elliptical design with improved aerodynamic characteristics outperforms more traditional devices, and overcomes loss of accuracy caused by fluid separation at the sensor body.
The PRESO Venturi offers reduced operating costs, proven accuracy, and greater rangeability. Low permanent pressure loss characteristics, due to the Venturi’s “Low-Loss” unique design, reduce energy costs and result in the lowest operating cost of any such device on the market.